Valair Aviation Fixed Based Operations at KPWA -
Your one stop for nimble, quick and capable FBO Services.
Located in Oklahoma City at the north end of Wiley Post Airport (KPWA), taxiway between Bravo and Alpha 6, Valair Aviation FBO Services is an industry-recognized, full service FBO. A recipient of the 2012 Pilots Choice Award as one of the nations top 50 FBO's and ISO 9001:2008 certified, we provide exceptional service, Phillips 66 100LL and Jet A fuel products, and aggressive fuel pricing with volume discounts available.
- Full array of fuel and line services
- Transient or base aircraft
- Convenient transcon fuel stop -easy access from Taxiway Bravo and Alpha 6
- 24/7/365 day-per-year operations (click for contact information)
- Aggressive 100LL and Jet A fuel prices (click to compare our current fuel pricing with the competition)
- Volume discounts
- Quick turn capability with call or email ahead reservations (click here for reservations)
- LAV services
- Facilities include pilot lounge and flight planning room
- Free wireless internet "hot spot"
- 24 hour AOG and MRO services on site (click for our MRO services page)
- Aircraft detail and cleaning service referrals
- Hangar facilities for overnight, weekly, monthly and long-term contracts available
- World-class catering available
- No landing fees with minimum fuel purchase
- Crew cars
- Close hotels-special pricing
- Method of Payments accepted include: 76, American Express, AvCard, Conoco, Discover, Mastercard, Multiservice, Phillips66, US Bank, Visa, Wright Express, and Partners Into Plane.
|AIRCRAFT SIZE||TIEDOWN||HANGAR||RAMP FEE|