Valair capabilities in Avionics Parts, Upgrades and Maintenance can reduce operating costs and increase aircraft value
Your avionics suite is a key component of a safe and comfortable flight and a major part of your aircraft investment. As specialist in legacy aircraft, Valair understands the importance of both upgrading existing systems and keeping these systems in top working order. Valair offers extensive capabilities in avionics parts, upgrades and maintenance that drive down operating costs and improves aircraft values.
Our experienced avionics technicians are fully trained on the newest technologies, and have access to state of the art shop and bench test equipment. Our custom installations include laser wire harness identification and full engineering support to provide the complete package.
Our specialties include:
- Glass cockpit upgrade solutions
- FAA certified class I, II, & III avionics repair station
- TCAS, TAWS, CMS, RVSM, SATCOM & EFIS experience
- Factory authorized by Rockwell Collins, Universal, Honeywell, Garmin, Aircell, AeroAntenna Technology, Avidyne, Bendix King, Cobham, Flight Display Systems & Sandel.
- Engineering and STC development
- Aerial surveillance systems integrations for government & para public organizations
- Cabin entertainment systems
- Quick turn times
- Central U.S. location
Ultraviolet Laser Wire Marking
Valair Aviation also offers compliant UV laser wire marking. The equipment for smaller shops can be expensive, so Valair can provide contract marking at extremely reasonable rates. We can also support larger shops when the production demand rises beyond what their own in house resources can supply.
Valair is an authorized service center for: